The Seville derby could be the first match to be played if the Spanish Laliga is to resume by June 11.
Government already given an approval of a June 8 resumption and Laliga boss Javier Tebas is hoping the El Gran Derbi which is a local derby between Sevilla and Real Betis could be a tribute of a game to lives that has been lost during this coronavirus pandemic.

Laliga teams returned to training last week albeit with not more than ten people allowed to group, Tebas said the next plan is to progress to full training.
“Right now that’s our main goal, and if we can achieve that then we can start to bring forward the return of the competition.
“Our aim is to be able to announce the first four rounds of fixtures next week.”
“The government’s announcement took us by surprise but it shows that professional football is very important to this country.”

Tebas has however warned footballers to be careful with their actions and also set a good example. He sounded this out after four Sevilla players apologized for breaking the social gathering rule.
“Players are an example to society and should be careful with their actions,” Tebas said. “I call on all footballers to not act like this. We have to be very careful because a lot of people’s jobs are at stake.”
Sevilla’s quartet of Ever Banega, Lucas Ocampos, Franco Vazquez and Luuk de Jong were pictured at a party at the weekend.